Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who I'm In Love With Today - Amy Mainzer

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a space junkie. I Tivo all the space shows on the Discovery and the History Channels and I finally got caught up on the last couple episodes of The Universe. After my last relationship ended I told myself I would not get in another relationship unless the girl was exponentially smarter than I. Perhaps I have found that person. Her name is Amy Mainzer and she is the classiest slash sexiest research scientist around (and no that is not an oxy-moron.) She was on the latest episode of the Universe and she is made me want to pull out my old Astrophysics books. If I were smart enough I would made some quip about the difference of big bang and big bounce theory, but I am not that intelligent. I need teaching. And I think Amy could provide that. Maybe in some far away galaxy many years ago...

No comments: