Friday, November 7, 2008

Who I'm In Love With Today - Felicia Day

Being naive and easily persuaded - I tend to fall in love with people very easily. The majority of these people are conveniently enough, people I will never meet. So, I will use this blog to express my affection for those people I have made a special place for on my pedestal in my mind.

Today, I am completely in love with Felicia Day. I first saw her on the Cheetos commercial and subsequently have ran through several Laundromat scenarios in which we match rogue lost socks over the hum of the detergent machine.




Then I saw her in the excellent, and highly recommended Joss Whedon web-movie, "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" whereby she jumped rank to mild enamoration.

She was interviewed today over at The Onion and it turns out she is a gamer. Now, to clarify, I am not into World of Warcraft, so I don't completely understand "The Guild" videos, but the simple fact that she is a gamer has elevated her to pedestal status. Some of you who know me have heard the story of when I was a freshman in college and Tony Hawk Pro Skater came out. Basically, I lived and breathed THPS and was given an ultimatum by my then girlfriend to chose Tony or her. I chose Tony. So it's refreshing to know that there are some ladies in the world who accept excessive nerdation. You can read the full story here.

The Onion Interview


So here's to you Felicia. I hope you enjoy the temporary status of the person I am in love with today.

1 comment:

I R REZOLUT said...

This one is brilliant. And who would have thought one might find a redheaded nerd in glasses who loves video games to be sexy?

I WOULD HAVE. AND I DO.